Membership Information & Benefits :: 2018 League Information
Membership for 2018-2019Click here to register for a 2018/2019 membership
- TCCC membership is required to participate in recreation league play
- TC Curling Club forever pin ($10 value) for new members.
- Official TCCC name tag for new members.
- Eligibility to substitute in any league game ($20 per night value).
- Eligibility to participate in drop-in curling (subject to ice availability).
- Eligibility to enter the TC Bombspiel playdown for a chance to enter the annual Cherry Bombspiel.
- Discounts at Centre Ice Fitness including no enrollment fees and membership at the Rink Affiliate rate.
- A one-year membership in the Great Lakes Curling Association (which means you can compete in bonspiels around the midwest). More information about the GLCA HERE. (link: http://www.greatlakescurling.org/).
- A one year membership in the United States Curling Association (which means you get the Curling News magazine during the the curling season, the chance to participate in playdowns towards US National competition and support our club’s rock rental fees from the USCA) Find out more about USCA member benefits HERE. (link: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Curling/About-Us/Membership/Benefits-of-Membership)
League Information: Fall 2018
Membership is required to register for a league. Upon membership purchase, you will be emailed a username and password that will allow access to register for leagues. Please use Slack for any questions about league registration and membership.
Tuesdays: 11 week – 9 game league (2 byes per team) (Oct 9-Dec 18): $180 per person
Wednesdays: 10 week, 8 game league (2 byes per team) (Oct 10-Dec 19): $160 pp
Thursdays: 10 week, 8 game league (2 byes per team) (Oct 11-Dec 20): $160 pp
Beginner League (membership not required): October 18 & 25 and November 1
Beginner League (membership not required): November 29, December 6 & 13